Welcome!

"We have very little control over what happens in our lives, but we have a lot of control over how we integrate and remember what happens. It is precisely these spiritual choices that determine whether we live our lives with dignity." --Henri Nouwen

Sunday, February 25, 2007

David Rides a Bike


Today, my son learned to ride a bike. I'm hoarse from all the cheering. We're both completely exhausted from the thrill.

So no more blogging for this week. We've got too much struttin' to do.

1 comment:

Sarah Lawton said...

Woohoo! Way to go, David!

I still remember the day I learned to ride a two-wheeler; I was in kindergarten too. There was a great sense of accomplishment, and also freedom. Looking back, I can see it was a rite of passage into elementary-age childhood.

Richard, hold on to your hat, because time is going to move faster now (as marked by David's growing up).

Love, Tia Sarah